Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Barcelona from 5th to 9th February 2006 (cont)

Inside Casa Batillo..ocean blue

Another Gaudi project Casa Mila apartment complex

Closeup view Casa Mila while collapsing on a bench after so many miles walking

Night view Casa Batillo

Fountains in the background

View of Barcelona from MonJuic (mount Juic) after funicular train ride

To the top honey, another mountain to conquer, I can see the snow caps already !!

Where is the snow caps that I saw just now??

Another view of Barcelona

Barcelona in the background

Hail to Siti our leader. Honey ...you are not a cult leader are you? Never mine, I'll worship you

World Trade Centre Barcelona with 2 cable-car towers in sight

Finally at the top, where is the bendera Malaysia yang I nak pacak tu honey,..?

Castell de Montjuic on top of Mount Juic

Lepaking after a tiring climb

Sundial with a missing dial..

View Of the Castell(castle)

Canons to shoot hostile enemies

Posing next to the castle

My "Ion Cannon" like in Command Conquer

Hmm which one to choose?..soo hard

Yes honey I choose YOU

Ahh, some refreshments..want some Oreo? You are buying right?

A bare tree in Barcelona

Honey I told you this is Cul de sac (dead end) anyway, strike a pose for me. Don't waste the good background

Pine cones, yummy

Barcelona stadium

Let's play ball, maybe next time

Get those fridge magnets honey, for souvenir

Ye hah

Lets go down, which way to go

Smile your on Candid Camera

From Museum Of Art looking down to the city

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home